Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Year in Review

12 quilts in 2012! Coincidence? I think not!




 I cut back a little on Swaps this year. 


Pinterest took my crafting in a crazy direction! There are so many things I want to try!

--> 1. guitar strap for Julia, 2. crochet wreath with flowers, 3. vinyl album bowls, 4. 1-mats, 5. party decorations, 6. iPhone Sleeve, 7. Pencil Pouch, 8. laptop case, 9. Dorm room pillows, 10. dorm room bulletin board, 11. tie dresden pillow, 12. ukulele gig bag, 13. guitar strap, 14. princess bags

Well, my special year is almost over. Here we come, Lucky 2013!


Craft Buds


3 comments:

Debbie said...

oh this is all lovely! I've really enjoyed, in addition to your quilting, following along with your Pinterest finds. Very fun!

Sarah said...

Hi Tina, I'm here via Fresh Sewing Day. You've made some lovely quilts in 2012
Sarah

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Gorgeous mosaics!!