Thursday, September 13, 2012

Swap Roundup

Just a quick post to show you what's going out, and what has come in!

IN: The Picture Perfect Polaroid blocks arrived yesterday! Debbie went above and beyond on this one.  The swap exploded beyond her expectations. Thank you Debbie!
 

 IN: I received my Summer Scrappy Mug Rug last week from Oh Sew Liz. Isn't it sweet? I love the little extras, too.  Thanks, Liz!


 OUT: The Summer Scrappy Mug Rug that I made for Jan was shipped again! Exactly two weeks after I shipped it out to California, it arrived back in Rhode Island. I did not write out her address correctly (missed a digit in her street number), and back it came. UGH! I shipped it out again, priority with tracking this time, and she should receive it today, hopefully no worse for wear with 9000 miles logged!


OUT: Low Volume Swap charms were shipped this week.


I'm off to play with Polaroids today!

2 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

A busy (and lovely!) post week!!! Have fun with your polaroid blocks!

Debbie said...

lots of fun here! so glad you enjoyed the swap!