Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday

 I think my quilting mojo has returned!

Before breakfast, I played with the Polaroid blocks that I kept for myself.  I trimmed my blocks down and framed them in Kona medium gray.  I really like them tipsy!


I shipped off 35 blocks yesterday to swap.  I think you can still get in on the fun!  Click the button to jump to the flickr group.


I finished a baby quilt today!  I'll do the full reveal tomorrow.



Now it's time to get back to the top priority: my nephew's wedding quilt!

But right now, head over to see what everyone else is up to!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Polaroids!
That baby quilt is super cute, too!

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

Gorgeous baby quilt! So fresh!

Debbie said...

oh wow - your polaroid blocks look awesome! And anxious to see the baby quilt!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love your polaroids!