Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Early Summer Recap

 It's been a busy summer so far, but things are settling down now.  I've made it back to my sewing machine to meet a few deadlines.  I'll show you what I'm working on in the next post.  But first, the recap...

Julia graduated from high school and she is so ready for college!


A jazz trio that Pete plays with entertained during the graduation reception.


 We had a fun party with lots of family, friends and food!


The blue dessert buffet was my favorite!  Cup cakes and candy and cake pops, oh my!  Julia did not want a bakery cake for fear of a Cake Wreck.

I wanted lots of floral arrangements for all the tables and my friends came through with more than enough flowers to go around!  The hydrangeas are spectacular this year!

This week, we had the opportunity to watch the Tall Ships parade from the lawn of the Naval War College in Newport. 

 

An actual quilting post coming soon!

1 comment:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Lots of wonderful things have been happening over there!! Congratulations to Julia!