Sunday, January 9, 2011

21st Century Modern

I will be presenting a lecture to my quilt guild on Wednesday night on the Modern Quilting Movement. I have made an outline for myself along the lines of Who, What, When, Where, Why and How. Here's a sneak peek of the quilts (tops!) I'll be showing.

Hexie Tablerunner


Mod Bento Swap and Three by Three Swap


Sugar Snap Wave


Meadowsweet Dresden


Mod Zig Zag


Later today, I'll be starting a Whirlygig baby quilt similar to Anna's.


So, my dear bloggy friends...
If you were introducing a group of traditional quilters to the modern quilting movement,
what would you show and tell them?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all that you picked!! I am sure it will be a great lecture too. Not sure which I would use of my own though. Have someone take lots of pictures!!