Saturday, November 20, 2010

Crafty Finds

I went on a crafty errand for my church on Thursday. We needed to purchase supplies for our Advent Wreath-making workshop from Fall River Floral Supply. It is strictly a wholesale operation, so you basically shop the warehouse. It was so much fun! I brought my own tax paperwork so I picked up a couple of things. And I can't wait to go back again. This is one of three aisles of ribbon!


As we were driving through rural Rhode Island today, we stumbled upon an alpaca event at a yarn store. Aren't they cute?


I had to buy a skein to try. I'm allergic to some animals, so I'm hoping I'm not allergic to alpacas! I want to be able to wear the scarf I make from this luscious yarn! Sabrina contributed the fiber for this skein. I hope to bring my Girl Scouts on a field trip to the farm as part of their Textile Arts badge.


What crafty goodness did you find this week?

No comments: