Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hexie Runner

Yeah! I finished my Hexie Runner!
This was such a fun project. It really didn't take that long (hour-wise) and it's a great take-along project.


It's too wide for the top of the piano, but that was never the intended location. The sideboard is in a really dark corner of the living room, so I may never get a decent photo of it there.


I love the fabric on the back!
Can you see that little bit of random binding? I had cut 3 strips of that awesome green for binding, but it was just a few inches too short! I didn't want to cut a whole 'nother (heehee) strip, so I found a scrap of Kaffe that fit the bill.


I'm getting ready to decorate for Fall, and this might be too Spring-y to keep out. But I love it, so we might have to let it slide.

1 comment:

Abby and Stephanie said...

What a beauty! I heart hexagons but don't think I'll ever make them myself. I'll just admire those that others are making.