Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quilters' Day Out

Where do quilters go for fun?
A great quilt shop, of course!


Rose was very sweet to take this photo of us with 3 cameras!

Karen, me, Maria and Jackie


And where do quilters go when they are finished shopping?
Out to lunch, of course!

Maria (not a blogger) and Jackie

Karen & me (pretend I'm 50 pounds lighter)

The loot:
Miscellaneous pretty fabric and a jazz band print.
A cute little paper pieced pattern.

Jackie was so sweet to bring us all a little gift- a charm pack of Moda Tinsel Time.
And she delivered my pattern purchase from her shop.

After lunch, we all had to run home for kid-related reasons.
We said goodbye with plans to meet again at another shop someday.
Maybe you can join us next time!

P.S. My post from yesterday was linked to Craft Gossip!
How cool is that? Hello, CG linkers!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Tina! It was great meeting you yesterday. What a fun day. I love the picture of the frogs on the spools! Hope to see you again soon. Maria

Unknown said...

Oh Tina, I look pregnant in that picture! Egads! At my age we know that is not going to happen. But I had a terrific time with everyone! Looking forward to seeing you all again.