Saturday, January 23, 2010

Goodies

I've been holding out on you. I should have shown you this fabric weeks ago. Isn't it yummy?! Go visit Dye Candy and see all the other great things Chris has done. Also, visit Shady Grove Studios (Chris's other shop) for stained glass and paper-pieced jewelry.


I had lunch with Karen this week to pick up my squares from her novelty swap. There's some really cute stuff in there, but I have no idea what I'll do with it. And they came with a gift! Isn't that sewing necklace adorable? (similar to this from her blog, but even cuter) She did all the swapping work AND made us gifts! Thanks, Karen!


I'm cleaning, purging and re-organizing the storage area so I can finish putting away the Christmas decorations. I wish I could wave a magic wand and be done. Oh, well. Back to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love Chris's fabric. Isn't is just gorgeous. Lovely stack from Karen and what a cut and useful gift!!