Saturday, January 9, 2010

Challenges

This will be a challenging week coming up. So much to do and so little time!
Lots of papers to be copied and sorted and mailed, lots of emails to send, lots of Girl Scout stuff to deal with. And then there are cookies!

It's Girl Scout cookie time! Please support your local Girl Scouts by purchasing cookies. On a diet? No problem. Donate a box to a food pantry or add them to a military care package.


I did manage to do some sewing this week, finally! I'm getting better at utilizing the little bits of time between meetings, driving kids around and the other necessary stuff.

I'm working on a sample for the Weed Whacker workshop I'll be teaching in March. I'd like to bring this one and my first weed whacker to our Guild meeting Wednesday night so the ladies can see them when I distribute the materials list. It's good to have goals.


I'm joining another string challenge. Why not?
There are so many things you can do with strings!


My mother and I are heading back to NY tomorrow to honor the memory of a lovely woman who passed away yesterday. My sister-in-law's mother was a devoted mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She will be missed by all who knew and loved her.

1 comment:

floribunda said...

you've reminded me to move weed-whacker closer to the top of my "must-do" list -- I love your purple one!