Thursday, December 10, 2009

Go Gators!

My apologies to my Central New York relatives. I'm a Gators fan now. We're watching Syracuse play Florida on ESPN. Every time Erik Murphy gets the ball, we cheer. When he scores, forget about it! We've known his family since he was my height. I might be exaggerating. His little brother was taller than me in 2nd grade. Florida lists Erik at 6'9"! We've been watching him shoot hoops with his brothers at their house around the corner from us for years. It's fun to watch him on TV now.


I couldn't post with no photo. I found this one of my mother, checking out the new laptop. Isn't she the cutest? She doesn't understand all this new technology, but she is fascinated by it. We had a lovely day Christmas shopping together today.

There you have it. My first post from the couch via the laptop and wireless network!

2 comments:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi Tina,
I've been out of the loop for a while. I really need to catch up with people at some point. I miss blogging. This picture of your mom is too cute. I just love her!! If your plans fall through this Sunday, make sure you and Julia come to my party!
Karen

Unknown said...

Love that picture of your mom! Sounds like you are all having a great time with the games.