Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Inside or Out?

Where will I spend my day? I haven't done any sewing this week and I'm itching to stitch!


I feel good about finishing my second prayer shawl. I'll deliver it tomorrow night at our church Prayer Shawl Ministry meeting. For this one, I used a size K hook with 4 skeins of Lion Brand Homespun yarn. 60 stitches per row, one row of single crochet, 3 rows of double crochet, repeat. The problem with making fringe with the homespun is that all the ends need to be knotted, which really didn't take as long as I expected.


It's a beautiful, warm, sunny day. Perfect for gardening. We did get a lot done last weekend with everyone pitching in, but there are always more weeds to pull and perennials to tame.


Enjoy your day, whether you spend it inside or out!
Tina

No comments: