Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Mess

To be fair, this is just one of my many messes! The plan is to CLEAR this table today. It is visible from the front door, which is really unacceptable. I played around in photoshop to add captions. I'd rather sit here in the sun than work down in a dark basement. But I should only bring up one project at a time. Ha, Ha!
I finished trimming my half square triangle blocks last night for Judy's Quilt Along. I'm happy to have step 2 done early.OK. Time to get to work. I hope to have "after" pictures for you later!
Ciao,
Tina

P.S. I bought a Neti pot this week after reading the Shnoodle post and comments. I actually feel better with no drugs! Pete wants to try it to see if it helps with his allergies in the Spring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Messes are meant to be sometimes. They inspire me to clean and also get some unfinished projects complete. I hope it actually helps you like it does me. Hope you are feeling better too!